- Early Childhood Training
- Early Childhood Keynotes
- I’m a Teacher, Not a Babysitter
- Early Childhood Trainings
- Kennedy Center Workshops
- The Bookcase Ghost: A Collection of Wisconsin Ghost Stories
- Curly Lambeau: Building the Green Bay Packers
- Lucius Fairchild: Civil War Hero
- Lutie Stearns Patron Saint of Libraries
- Father Groppi
- We Shall Overcome
- What’s Cool about Music
- Beyond Nice: Nurturing Kindness in Young Children
- Over the Rainbow: The Life and Rhymes of Yip Harburg
- Telling Tales: 14 Stories to Share with Young Children
- MP3s/Stuart JukeBox
- Sheet Music
- Little Free Libraries
1Stuart Stotts is a favorite performer for schools and family events. Here’s a short video of a family performance.
2Integrating the arts is a powerful approach to teaching that helps students and teachers work more creatively and collaboratively, all while deepening understanding of curriculum.
3Books and literacy are at the center of learning. Stuart’s books explore historical topics with deep relevance to our own turbulent times.